2009-07-05

Big Pimpin'

Sometimes it helps to remember your fashion roots.


Only a select few can go pantsless with combat boots and diapers. I am one of these few.


Sometimes, though, you've got to break out those whale pants.


When I was big in the 80's, I wore jump suits for a while. I think my life-long relationship with red started around this time.



I also tried the grunge scene in the 80's. Or the potato chip scene. They were kinda the same thing.



After the grunge scene I classed it up a little.



Speaking of classy, nothing says classy like gray shoes and a bow tie.



Sometimes it was hard being with other people who didn't get it. Going as a mouse to Halloween was so last year. Being a pre-schooler was where it was at.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww! You're so.... cute!
....

Geez, what happened?

:D

Liz! said...

adorable.

now, was that last one really from Halloween? and what were you supposed to be?

oogRobot said...

I was going as a pre-schooler.

I'm serious.

When I showed my mom the picture, she said, "You never did like Halloween."